Printable Subtraction Worksheets
Choose one of the following subtraction worksheet categories or click here for our complete list of free primary Subtraction worksheets.
On this page you find our primary math subtraction worksheets, made for math grades 1 to 6. Our subtraction exercises and worksheets are suited for any math school, online math instruction, and remedial addition and math practice.
For math grade 1 we have subtraction worksheets based on single digit subtraction, subtraction in pictures, subtraction using number lines and worksheets with subtraction exercises within 100.
For math grades 2 and 3 we have subtraction within 1,000 worksheets, subtraction within 10,000 worksheets, missing subtraction numbers worksheets and subtraction of like fractions worksheets.
For the higher primary levels we offers subtraction of 4 and 5 digits worksheets, missing minuends worksheets, subtraction of decimals and unlike fractions worksheets and worksheets with exercises based on the estimation of differences. We also have a selection of math exercises with subtraction of negative numbers and integers.
We feel it is important for all math grade levels to understand the relationship between addition and subtraction. We have some worksheets with subtraction and addition fact families and some worksheets with mixed addition and subtraction problems.
Our subtraction worksheets for math grades 1 to 6 cover: subtraction in pictures exercises, subtraction number lines worksheets, 1 digit subtraction within 20, subtraction within 100 worksheets, subtraction within 1,000 worksheets, subtraction of 4 and 5 digit numbers, missing numbers subtraction worksheets, subtraction of fractions and decimals worksheets, subtracting integers and negative numbers worksheets.
Our primary math Subtraction worksheets are based on the following Singaporean Curriculum math topics:
- Being able to subtract single digit numbers
- Understand how to subtract in pictures
- Being able to subtract numbers within 20 and 100 with and without regrouping
- Knowing how to use number lines in subtraction
- Understand the relationship between addition and subtraction
- Knowing how to subtract 3 and 4 digit numbers
- Knowing how to subtract large numbers
- Being able to find missing subtrahend and minuend
- Being able to estimate differences and outcomes of subtraction problems
- Knowing how to subtract like and unlike fractions
- Being able to subtract decimal numbers
- Being able to subtract integers and negative numbers
Want to know about our new material? Follow us on Facebook.