Printable Time Measurement worksheets
Choose one of the following Time Measurement worksheet categories or click here for our complete list of free time measurement worksheets.
Here you find our time and time measurement worksheets suited for math grade levels 1 through 6. We have telling time worksheets, adding time worksheets, worksheets with clock patterns, drawing hands on clocks worksheets, calendar worksheets, am/pm worksheets, start and finish (time interval)worskheets and 24 hour clock worksheets.
Our math time worksheets for math grades 1 to 5 cover: telling time worksheets, drawing hands on clocks exercises, am and pm time worksheets, calendar worskheets, conversion of time units worksheets, start, finish and interval worksheets, elapsed time worksheets, 24 hour clock worksheets, time and clock word problems, time units worksheets.
Our Time Measurement worksheets are based on the following Singaporean Curriculum math topics:
- Telling and writing time
- Use of am and pm time standards
- Drawing hands on clock faces
- Adding/Subtraction time units to existing time
- Finding the duration of a time interval
- Working with elapsed time intervals
- Conversion of time units
- Working with month and year calendars
- Conversion of date units
- Being able to solve word problems
- Being able to work with the 24 hour clock
Want to know about our new material? Follow us on Facebook.