Printable Mass and Weight worksheets
Choose one of the following mass worksheet categories or click here for our complete list of free mass and weight worksheets.
Here you find our printable primary school mass and weight worksheets. We have worksheets with balances, comparing masses worksheets, ordering weights in order worksheets, drawing pointers on balances worksheets, measuring and reading scales and balances worksheets, worksheets with metric and imperial units of mass and weight, conversion worksheets and word problems with mass and weight math stories.
Our mass worksheets are suited for primary 1 to primary 6 math students and are based on the Singapore math curriculum. Our mass and weight worksheets for math grades 1 to 6 cover: comparing mass worskheets, balancing scales worksheets, ordering weights worksheets, lighter and heavier worksheets, reading scales worksheets, drawing pointers worksheets, operations with units of mass worksheets, conversion of metric units, conversion of imperial units of mass, mass word problems.
Our worksheets with Square Roots are based on the following Singaporean Curriculum math topics:
- Comparison of mass in non-standard units
- Heavy, heavier, heaviest, light, lighter, lightest
- Estimation of the mass of objects
- Measuring the mass of objects using the units of mass
- Being able to read scales and use balances as measuring equipment
- Using compound units of mass
- Solving word problems related to mass
- Conversion of metric and imperial units
Want to know about our new material? Follow us on Facebook.