These are our Line Graphs (Grade 4) worksheets. Click on the previews to go to download page or click here for the complete list of free Line Graphing worksheets.
Line Graphs (Grade 4) Worksheets
Our other Line Graph Worksheets
Our line chart worksheets are made for math grade 4 and up and cover parts of the curriculum of those math years. Our line graphs for grade 4 are mostly based on the 4 operations and averages and students will have to 'crack' the scaling. Our line graph activities contain unknowns as scales to make them even more challenging and engaging.
Our fifth and sixth grade line graph worksheets have bigger scales than those of teh fourth grade and the math problems are mostly based on ratio and percent calculation. Some of our grade 6 line graph resources can be very challenging and require a tutor or teacher to explain them first.
Please feel free to download and use our line graph, or progress chart worksheets and enhance your math and logic skills.
Our line graph exercises and worksheets are based on the following Singaporean Curriculum math topics:
- Reading and interpreting line graphs
- Being able to draw line graphs
- Being able solve problems with the presented data
- Being able to use different scales
- Being able to solve unknowns in the scales
- Being able to read and interpret double line graphs
- Completing data tables using the line graph
Want to know about our new material? Follow us on Facebook.