Printable math worksheets with Exponents
Choose one of the following exponent worksheet categories or click here for our complete list of free exponents worksheets.
On this page you find our math grade 6 exponent worksheets for primary math school covering basic exponent worksheets, identify the base and exponent worksheets, worksheets with squares and cubes, the expanded version of exponents and more. We also have some worksheets with the power of ten in which math learners need to multiply or divide numbers and decimals by a power of ten. These worksheets are great for understanding the position of the comma.
We also have worksheets with (order of) operations with exponents, exponents of decimals and fractions and exponents of negative numbers and they are all free and printable and suited for math grades 6 and 7.
Our exponent worksheets for math grade 6 cover: adding exponents, subtraction of exponents, multiplying exponents, dividing exponents, exponent and base worksheets, missing exponent worksheets, exponent product rule worksheets, exponent quotient rule worksheets, exponents and fractions worksheets, exponents and decimals worksheets, exponents of negative numbers and integers worksheets.
Our worksheets with Exponents are based on the following Singaporean Curriculum math topics:
- Knowing about the base and exponents of numbers
- Being able to calculate exponents of whole numbers
- Being able to calculate exponents of fractions
- Being able to calculate exponents of decimal numbers.
- Knowing how to work with negative exponents
- Learn about the product and quotient rule of exponents.
- Recognize the expanded and exponent forms of numbers
- Being able to square and cube numbers
- Using the powers of ten in equations.
- Being able to add, subtract, multiply and divide exponents
Want to know about our new material? Follow us on Facebook.