Printable Circle Area, Circumference, Area, Perimeter in Polygons Worskheets
Choose one of the following circle area, circumference, area of polygons, perimeter worksheet categories or click here for our complete list of free Circle and circumference worksheets.
On this page you find our area and perimeter worksheets for grades 3 to 6. We have basic area of rectangles and square worksheets, drawing areas and perimeter worksheets, areas in grids worksheets, area of compound shapes, find the length of an unknown side given either the area or the perimeter of a shape, area of triangle worksheets, area of triangular shapes worksheets, area of regular polygons worksheets, circle and circumference worksheets, find the radius and diameter worksheets. We also have some great worksheets in which you need to find the area of circular objects. Very challenging.
Our area and perimeter worksheets for math grades 3 to 6 cover: finding area worksheets, finding perimeter worksheets, drawing areas worksheets, drawing perimeter worksheets, areas of compound shapes worksheets, areas of squares and rectangles, unknowns sides in areas worksheets, areas in triangles, perimeter of triangles, areas of shapes, circumference of circles, find the height worksheets, find the radius worksheets, find the diameter, area of parallelograms, area of trapeziums, are of trapezoids, area of rhombus worksheets, area of regular polygons worksheets.
Our Area and Perimeter worksheets are based on the following Singaporean Curriculum math topics:
- Concept of Area and Perimeter on a plane
- Knowing the formulas to calculate area and perimeter
- The use of standard units for area, perimeter and volume
- The ability to solve word problems involving area and perimeter and volume
- Finding the length of unkowns sides given othe parameters
- Finding the area and perimeter of compound shapes
- Finding the area and perimeter of triangles
- Finding the area and circumference, diameter and radius of circles
- Being able to calculate area of circles
- Being able to calculate area of circular objects
Want to know about our new material? Follow us on Facebook.